What's new

Star Wars: The Clone Wars Animated Series (1 Viewer)

Joey Gunz

Second Unit
"TV Guide" mentions that the "Cartoon Network" will air Star Wars: The Clone Wars Animated Series starting on November 7 at 8pm. They're gonna air a new episode (There's 20 in all and each runs about 3 minutes) every weekday. Sounds good to me. Anyway, I know its still way too early to know, but what are the chances that eventually, Lucas and Cartoon Network will release a DVD with all 20 episodes?

Gary->dee

Screenwriter
I'm guessing the DVD will be out in May 2004, but who knows maybe they'll have it ready for this X-mas.

Pehr

Grip
X-mas 2004 is my bet .. probably with the first episode 3 trailer on it .. they usually appear around that time ...

if not then april/may 2005 the latest ...

Ricardo C

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ricardo C
My guess is that they'll hold on to it till early '05, when the final trailer for Ep. III is released.

oscar_merkx

Senior HTF Member
to fully maximise sales of the Clone Wars DVD, I would probably say that around nov/dec 2004 for the first EP III trailer on this one instead of releasing it first via theaters

:D

Bill Williams

Screenwriter
I have to agree, this is one collection that will definitely make its way to DVD in '04. I'm hoping there will be some interesting extras on it - perhaps an extended version of the 20-part series?

Then again, seeing it by Christmas '03 would be, to quote Kevin Nash, too sweeeeeeeeeeet! :)

Bill Williams

Screenwriter
Well, I could say it would be when hell freezes over, but the Eagles already made the devil buy a pair of longjohns back in '94. :D So it'll be longer than that, depending on Lucas.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks