star wars prequel dvd question

Discussion in 'Blu-ray and UHD' started by TheBat, Jul 23, 2008.

Tags:
  1. TheBat

TheBat Producer

Jacob
    I read on the back of the cover for each prequel movie that the movie should have dolby digital EX. but I only get dolby digital on them. I know that I can get dolby digital EX on episode 4-6.

Jacob

2. Van Ling

Van Ling Insider
    Insider

Jacob, you seem to have a lot of trouble with the Dolby flags on your receiver or players. You might want to try to ask in one of the home theatre equipment forums here on HTF about your specific equipment, as I am not an expert on components and gear like many of the folks here in the forums are. All I know is that the audio for the films on the DVDs were done in Dolby Digital Surround EX (which adds a matrixed center surround channel).

Hope this helps,

V

3. TheBat

TheBat Producer

Jacob
    that is what I thought. its strange that it would flag some titles, but not others.
    thanks for answering.
    Jacob

4. Halley

Halley Auditioning

It's all here. From classic to contemporary, all the rare and hard to find movies and Tv shows on DVD - available in complete sets. Make the perfect gift for any occasion. Enjoy watching your favorite movies and television series in DVD quality format. We have all the greatest movies and tv shows that you can't get anywhere else.
    If you have any interesting and offers,PLEASE don’t hesitate to contact me, my company website is www.dvdszone.net; You can also send Email to gctsDVD@hotmail.com;
    DVDs World Offer and dvdseller are my on-line stores, Welcome to visit and shoping.
    [​IMG]