What's new

Star Wars Ep. I (Deal is over) (1 Viewer)

Tommy G

Screenwriter
Wow, Wade. Thanks for that link. I didn't really care for the movie but for under $5 including tax and shipping, I'll take it. Total price was $4.87.

Wade K

Second Unit
Apparently, it's been changed. Hopefully, they'll let the cheaper ones through, but as it was there for over an hour, I'm pretty sure they'll cancel the orders.

BrianB

Senior HTF Member
I just checked the status of my order at the cheap price, and it's listed as "sent to warehouse" already. In my experience with buy.com that means it'll be sent out soon.

Matthew Furtek

Stunt Coordinator
I ordered 2 copies of the DVD, both of them have been sent to warehouse and I have received a confirmation e-mail. I already own a copy of the disc, but with the Widescreen version going OOP for a little bit, it's nice to have.

Edited to add: I won't complain if we don't get it for this deal, I understand it was a misprice. Heck, I won't even complain if they don't give out a coupon or some sort of discount. In fact, I think they did a good job of catching the error as soon as it happened (as opposed to the dvdexpress 0.75 Mad Max fiasco). Which company had the $25 ET gift set pre-orders?

Matthew Furtek

Wade K

Second Unit
Well, I'll be damned...got a shipping notification just now. Horray for Buy.com

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks