What's new

Star Wars: Clone Wars Vol. 2 - Dec. 6 (1 Viewer)

Colby

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Colby

Didn't mean to doubt you. It's just the only place I'd heard that info; it wasn't even in the StarWars.com announcement, and I'd think that would be a big selling point. Given the lack of 5.1 on the first volume, I was really surprised when I read that. So thanks for the confirmation! :)

Eric F

Screenwriter
Doesn't seem like it would be so hard for them to mix up a nice 5.1 track- Not that there was anything wrong with the 2.0 track on the first, but it was just surprising there wasn't one.

Justin Hargis

Stunt Coordinator
Grievous was the highlight of both Volumes, especially Volume II. I've never seen a more badass animated character. It's a shame he wasn't as badass in Revenge of the Sith. I guess you can attribute this to Mace's force crushing of his lungs at the end of Episode 25.

I like Volume I, but I like Volume II more. The best parts about Volume Two are General Grievous and his capturing of Palpatine(This would of been awesome to see in the movie), Shaak Ti's ass kicking abilities, Qui-Gon!, Anakin's Quest, Cave-wall foreshadowing scene(Awesome), Anakin's new arm, and again any scene with General Grievous.

I'm definitely looking forward to adding Volume II to my collection. Anyone notice how spectacular Volume I looks on DVD? I mean it's one of the "cleanest" DVDs I've ever seen next to the Pixar movies, of course. I guess since it's mostly digitally animated (not totally though).

TravisR

Senior HTF Member
In ROTS, I used to think General Grievous looked 'less than tough' but I thought about it and realized that

(Episode III spoilers)

at the beginning of the movie, he's outnumbered by Anakin and Obi-Wan. He knows he could take on one of them at a time but not both of them at the same time so he runs for it. And then when the clone army comes after him when he's fighting Obi-Wan on Utapau, he's completely outnumbered again so he's gotta run for it.

So I guess he had better odds in the cartoons and could look more bad ass:)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks