What's new

Star Wars Battlefront (1 Viewer)

Rob Gardiner

Senior HTF Member
Guys, guys.

Those aren't "bugs".

Any anomalies you think you are experiencing are simply due to "deliberate creative decisions". :)

Chris Hood

Auditioning
Can anyone comment on the demo v. the full version (Xbox)?

I don't have Live, but I have been playing for about an hour a day since I got the trilogy last Tuesday. IMHO, the Endor map runs very smoothly, and the AI is serviceable at worst.

Mike_G, I've had games where I'll snipe from a hill or the Ewok catwalks in the demo for 5+ minutes. I've killed upward of 20 from one position at least two times. It's great to use the powerful scope on the Biker Scouts rifle!

Is this map the exactly the same in the full version? Or did they include it b/c it stood out?

David Galindo

Screenwriter
Its very, very likely the map is the same in the full version. Endor is one of the best maps, along with Hoth, Naboo and others.

Vader

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Derek
Uh,

I know I'm kinda behind the curve, having just got this for the PC, but has anyone commented on the fact that the intro videos for the two Bespin missions are backwards?!? The first Bespin mission shows Leia through the apartment window, followed by the Carbon Freezing Chamber stuff and Lando's announcement (basically the events of ESB after the Falcon arrives). The second mission shows the arrival of the Falcon (even though the briefing refers to a garrison being left behind after the events in ESB)...? Or is it just me...

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks