What's new

Star Wars and N SYCH? How is this movie not going to suck? (1 Viewer)

Tom-G

Screenwriter
Real Name
Thomas
As for watching a movie multiple times that you don't like....umm, what's wrong with that? I can't tell you how many movies I've watched multiple times just because they are good to watch on a home theater. Titan A.E., U-571, The Haunting DTS, etc...
Hey do what you like sir (or ma'am don't know which). :)
I would rather take a chance watching a movie I haven't screened than to watch something I know I didn't like. There are plenty of good movies that sound good. I don't feel the need to watch ones I hate. But that's just me. Some people are also into chains and whips. :crazy:

Richard Kim

Senior HTF Member
Well, TheForce.Net is now reporting that NSync will be cut from AOTC. Supposedly, this is coming from band member Joey Fatone himself.

Apparently, it's true: N'Sync has been cut from "Attack Of The Clones", being confirmed by no less an authority than N'Sync's Joey Fatone. On the Carson Radio Show on 99.3 FLZ:

FATONE: "I'm going to make it officially known that they dropped it because people made a big deal about it.

CARSON: "Are you serious?"

Tom-G

Screenwriter
Real Name
Thomas
That should make a lot of people happy. The only thing I don't get why Lucas eliminated N Synch's cameo. It's a well-known fact that Lucas doesn't care about the fans of Star Wars. :rolleyes

Terrell

Senior HTF Member
Well, I changed it for fear of my other pic being sort of a spoiler. So thanks for the compliment.:)

Users who are viewing this thread