What's new

Star Trek Voyager Sales (1 Viewer)

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg

To tell the truth, the realization just hit me like a two-ton heavy thing when I was reading Anthony's post. :)

Sam Favate

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam Favate
I haven't been as impressed as most with the latest Enterprise episodes, but I do hope it is renewed, with one caveat: Berman and Braga have to be gone. The show needs a new creative team, period.

Taken as a whole, I'd say DS9 was the best Trek, followed closely by TOS (which is still my favorite), then TNG (which had too many weak, sappy stories in its later years, courtesy of Jeri Taylor and Brannon Braga), and trailing way way way way behind the rest is Voyager.

There's no way in hell I'd buy Voyager DVDs. But if the price was right and the extras were cool, I might consider getting Enterprise.

david_slater

Stunt Coordinator
you sure dont sound like trek fans to me...
Voyager was one of the better star treks.
i cant believe yall are puting down Voyager!
oh well... to each there own... :rolleyes:

i know ill be buying all of Voyager.:emoji_thumbsup:

ScottRichard

Second Unit
Real Name
Scott
That is so funny about Morn's name--and it makes perfect sense now!! Thanks for the article Greg, all very valid points!

Ric Easton

Senior HTF Member

Really? Just because some of us don't believe Voyager was the best Trek? Some of us would say the same of you... Not me of course. Infinite diversity and all that.

I loved Deep Space Nine. Mostly for it's giant Dominion War saga and the excellent character development. As much of a fan I was of TNG, my main complaint was that you could virtually watch the episodes in any order for all of the character growth there was(n't).

Although, when TNG had a strong story ie: Best of Both Worlds, Yesterday's Enterprise, The Inner Light... there was no beating it. And no one ever came close to matching Stewart's acting chops.

Yes, I'm a Trek fan and yes, I will continue to collect Voyager. But it pales in comparison to the first 3 incarnations. Just my (and a few other's) humble opinion of course.

Ric

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks