Star Trek Nemesis SCE

Discussion in 'DVD' started by Alex-A, Jun 14, 2005.

1. Dave Scarpa

Dave Scarpa Producer

David Scarpa
    It's Coming out on UMD as well, thou I suspect it will be the Bare Bones vversion

2. jim.vaccaro

jim.vaccaro Second Unit

I'm a completist, so I'll wait for DDD's next 20% off sale, pick this one up, and dump the old disc I own on Ebay. Shouldn't cost more than a few bucks if I do it that way. [​IMG]

3. David_Blackwell

David_Blackwell Screenwriter

4. Tino

Tino Lead Actor
    Supporter

Valentino
    David

I'm curious as to what kind of equipment you are using to review these DVD's?

5. David_Blackwell

David_Blackwell Screenwriter

Tino, I'll tell you about some of the equipment I use. I usually use one or two DVD players I have (one is a really good Sony DVD player (which also has a DTS option if I ever get a DTS Decoder, but a few of the recent Sony DVDs do have issues with the player) and the other is a DVD Recorder which is a little more prone to aliasing than the Sony is) and I also use a WinDVD program on my computer to check whether something is anamorphic or not because I watch many extras on my computer (all Special Features are Non-Anamorphic on the Nemesis SCE).

I know someone like Bill Hunt (from the wonderful Digital Bits site) will probably spot some things on the DVDs I won't spot due to the really excellent set-up he has.