What's new

Star Trek in IMAX (1 Viewer)

Jason_V

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jason
Originally Posted by Tino

I saw it 4 times in IMAX and was spectacular every time! Hope it comes back.
QUOTE]Some IMAX theaters will have it

JediFonger

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
YiFeng You
...actually i looked at it early August & Trek had been on the schedule since August, i thought it was going to end by early September, but now theyre continuing it! =P. hope to catch it at the Simons IMAX. i watched Matrix Revolution there, it was awesome =)

BTW Trek on IMAX is through 9/27, but ONLY in selected showtimes:
http://www.museumtix.com/ticket/ord_eventdate.asp?pvt=&vid=708&pid=2226153&evd=9%252F11%252F2009&code=

if u read it, the site actually said trek was on IMAX from early JULY! =P

klayer

Auditioning
Real Name
klayer hall
MapMuse is a mapping application that allows consumers to locate places of interest on an interactive map. This site allows visitors to view up to 2000 places of interest on a single map without any geographic limits. This powerful feature creates a way to begin a search for places at a high level, view clusters of places of interests, and narrow the search by zooming on an area of interest. With these entire attributes one can find the closest IMAX theater locations MapMuse’s IMAX Theater locator. One can use interactive map to locate IMAX theaters & other interesting locations.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joshua32
Recent bookmarks