What's new

Star Trek Beyond (2016) (1 Viewer)

Josh Steinberg

Premium
Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Josh Steinberg
I suspect it'll come on or around the November 15 date that Digital Bits hinted at for The Animated Series.

Sam Favate

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam Favate
If you check the Tentative Blu-Ray Release Dates thread in the blu-ray section of HTF, Beyond is penciled in for Nov. 8.

My guess is that it will be either Nov 8 or Nov 15.

Chris Will

Screenwriter
Real Name
Chris WIlliams
Well, STB has left theaters in my area. I bought the STII directors cut BD on Tuesday and it came with a free ticket for Beyond.

I had to go see it on Thursday because that was the last day it was playing around here. I was hoping to be the only one in the theater so I could say I was the last person in Montgomery to see it but, there was one other gentleman in the theater.

This was my second time and I still really enjoy this movie. Can't wait for the BD as this will probably become one of my most watched Trek movies next to II, VI and FC.

Brian L

Senior HTF Member
I just got an update from Amazon saying that the delivery date from my BR (which I assume is also the street date) is September 20th. That seems too soon, as the film is still in theaters.

Not that I am complaining if it is accurate. :)

I don't see a date for the 3D and 4K versions.

PaulDA

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Paul
I just got an update from Amazon saying that the delivery date from my BR (which I assume is also the street date) is September 20th. That seems too soon, as the film is still in theaters.

Not that I am complaining if it is accurate. :)

I don't see a date for the 3D and 4K versions.
Read somewhere the date is a mistake. You'll have to be patient a bit longer.

Nelson Au

Senior HTF Member
If the disc did come out in September, I was guessing it was because Star Trek TOS debuted September 8, 1966. But that September 20th date is way off of that, so that can't be it. :). Would have been cool if they could have coincided the dates,

Brian L

Senior HTF Member
Read somewhere the date is a mistake. You'll have to be patient a bit longer.

Clearly that is the case. The main product page no longer has a date listed. My individual order page still shows 9/20, but no doubt that will be corrected as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks