What's new

Stand for TW40X81...unavailable? (1 Viewer)

SHAWN SZILEZY

Stunt Coordinator
Hello,
Well I could kick myself for not buying the stand (ST-4016) for my set when I bought it last year. I have tried to order from several on-line retailers with no success. Does anyone know someone who has these in stock?
Thx......Shawn
confused.gif

[Edited last by SHAWN SZILEZY on July 11, 2001 at 06:22 AM]

SHAWN SZILEZY

Stunt Coordinator
Phil,
Onecall also lists them as out of stock. I guess it is time to try some local shops.
Thx......Shawn
rolleyes.gif

SHAWN SZILEZY

Stunt Coordinator
Dude,
You are pretty funny. So when are you going to breakdown and get a new display? I think it is time to put that new Sony Progressive player to work.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

------------------
"At last we will reveal ourselves to the Jedi...At last we will have revenge"

Brian Kearns

Auditioning
I'm having the same trouble locating it.
I actually was about to order from one place that had it in stock on June 3rd. But I was going out of town from June 7th to 11th and didn't want it coming while I was away.
The day I got back I went to order it and ofcourse it was out of stock.
I've been SEARCHING ever since.
I've found one place (don't even remember the name now)
that had it in stock as of last week but when I emailed they said you had to buy the set WITH it at the same time they don't ship just the stand by itself even though they list it seperately. Then they gave in after another email that they would ship it seperately but for like $90 extra which brought it pretty expensive.
OneCall has been out of stock for about 2 months now.
Last I checked on Monday they said 7-10 days.
Consumer-Direct.com (they were the ones with it in stock on June 3rd but gone on the 12th when I returned) told me on the 12th it should be within a week?! And ofcourse it's been over a month now. They also said they ordered them (and gave me the exact day) and even ordered MORE a few weeks ago so they are waiting for a double shipment.
I'm afraid Toshiba may have stopped making them now that it's a 42" coming out?! I hope not. I made my own stand for it that is 4" high, but now I want the ST4016 to raise it 8 and1/2" instead of my 4" and to be able to put a component under it (the Playstation2).
If anyone has found one recently let me know as well.
I wish Best Buy would carry them. Then it'd be easy atleast.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlohaTiger
Recent bookmarks