What's new

ST:TNG--who's gonna do some custom cover art? (1 Viewer)

Yohan Pamudji

Supporting Actor
As I'm looking at the ST:TNG package in one hand and a septuple DVD case from INetDVD.com in the other hand I'm thinking that one of you talented photoshoppers is bound to make some custom cover art to fit one of these septuple keepcases. Anybody doing it, or already have one done?

Ricardo C

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ricardo C
I'd love to give it a shot, if someone could point me to some hi-res Trek artwork :) Although I'm a fan, I don't have any Trek sites bookmarked.

Mike_G

Screenwriter
Real Name
Mike
I've seen the packaging. There's really no need for custom art.

Mike

Ricardo C

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ricardo C
Wherever there's a cardboard box, there IS a need for custom art ;)

Frank Anderson

Senior HTF Member
Who ever does do it will get the same reward from me as Ric E. got for making the TOS covers.
smiley_trek_borg3.gif

Dave Scarpa

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
David Scarpa
My Box is in the mail so I'll see next week, but I think I'd like to put them in a 7 disk case and have some nice artwork. Those Digipaks like for the Sopranos set is a massive pain.

Frank Anderson

Senior HTF Member
Thanks Sherman. I of course did not make it. I just found it (and others) and used it. When you reply to a thread you will see to the left some Smilies. There is a link there that says "Extra Smilies". Those are my collection that I like.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ertugrul
Recent bookmarks