What's new

Spin City (1 Viewer)

Josh LM

Stunt Coordinator
I am getting quite angry with the lack of season sets of Spin City. I mean, it was a pretty popular show, which I myself found hilarious, but no seasons on dvd. Lots of complete crap is released all the time, but no Spin City. I'm actually contemplating buying those 2 dreaded best of sets, just so I can watch some episodes. Damn it, I want seasons of Spin City!

Clay_E

Second Unit
I caught a few episodes on FX recently, and I'd forgotten how much I used to love this show (before Heather Locklear ruined it). Season sets would indeed be most welcome.

younger1968

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
paul young
I have S1-3 on dvd and hope that 2011 will see additonal sets released. I was not a big fan of the show when Charlie Sheen joined the cast along with Heather Loclear. I think the show was best earlier on.

younger1968

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
paul young
has anyone heard anymore about S4 being released? I believe S4 was the last season with Michael J Fox. S5-6 is when Charlie Sheen was added and it is about the time i stopped watching the show. I am not a big fan of Charlie Sheen.

bretmaverick2

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Tom Hunter
Okay, so I take it that I am in the minority.

The only time I ever really liked this show was after Charlie Sheen took over the lead from Fox.

The Sheen seasons I would pick up in a heartbeat.

Question about the earlier seasons, though: Are the episodes from season one the original versions or are they the ones that ABC edited later to take out references to the girlfriend that Fox's character had early on in the series???

younger1968

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
paul young
Originally Posted by bretmaverick2

Okay, so I take it that I am in the minority.

The only time I ever really liked this show was after Charlie Sheen took over the lead from Fox.

The Sheen seasons I would pick up in a heartbeat.

Question about the earlier seasons, though: Are the episodes from season one the original versions or are they the ones that ABC edited later to take out references to the girlfriend that Fox's character had early on in the series???

It is nice to see someone standing up for Charlie Sheen's character. I just not a fan of Charlie Sheen and/or Heather Locklear. I like S1-S3, because of the supporting cast, especially Jennifer Esposito.

Charlie Sheen did a decent job and i commend him for his efforts.

younger1968

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
paul young
I seen the release about Spin city, which is great news. So, i am looking forward to this release. I was disappointed that Heather Locklear was added and Jennifer Esposito left the show.

younger1968

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
paul young
i have pre-order S4 for Spin city. I think S4 was the last season with Michael J Fox. I did not follow the show after Charlie Sheen joined the cast.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks