SPHE Press Release: The Bounty Hunter (DVD)

Discussion in 'DVD' started by Ronald Epstein, May 10, 2010.

1. Ronald Epstein

Ronald Epstein Administrator
    Owner

Ronald Epstein
    [​IMG] “Aniston and Butler Sizzle!” – Steve Oldfield, FOX-TV Keep your enemies close. Keep your ex closer. The Bounty Hunter The Sexy Romantic Comedy Adventure Starring Emmy® Award Winner Jennifer Aniston and Gerard Butler Bonus Materials Include Three Behind-the-Scenes Featurettes Coming to Blu-ray™ and DVD July 13 [​IMG] CULVER CITY, CALIF. (May 10, 2010) – The battle of the exes will be in full swing with no holds barred when The Bounty Hunterarrives on Blu-ray, DVD and Digital Download July 13th from Sony Pictures Home Entertainment. Directed by Andy Tennant (Hitch, Sweet Home Alabama), the film’s wild ride features the star power of Emmy Award® winner Jennifer Aniston (TV’s “Friends,” Marley and Me, The Break-Up) and Gerard Butler (The Ugly Truth, P.S. I Love You, 300) as a divorced couple on the run, and at odds with each other. Adding to the amusement are co-stars Christine Baranski (TV’s “The Good Wife”) and Jeff Garlin (HBO’s “Curb Your Enthusiasm”). Both the Blu-ray and DVD contain exclusive behind-the-scenes featurettes that include Jennifer Aniston and Gerard Butler on the set in Making of The Bounty Hunter, on location with Stops Along the Road, and Rules For Outwitting a Bounty Hunter. The Blu-ray Disc™ also features movieIQ™+sync, a new and immersive BD-Live movie watching experience that uses a connected real-time movie database. With a movieIQ enabled Blu-ray Disc and an internet connected Blu-ray player, movie fans can dive into continuously updated information on cast and crew while exploring relevant trivia such as production facts, music and soundtrack information, all tied to scenes within the movie. Additionally, movieIQ+sync gives viewers the full movieIQ experience on their computer or iPhone by linking to the Blu-ray disc. The Bounty Hunter will be available for $28.95 SRP for the DVD and $38.96 for the Blu-ray. Synopsis: Milo Boyd (Butler), a former cop turned bounty hunter, lands his dream assignment when he is hired to track down his ex-wife, reporter Nicole Hurly (Aniston). He thinks it will be easy money, but he soon realizes that nothing is ever easy with him and Nicole. They’re continually one-upping each other - until circumstances take a turn and they find themselves on the run together for their lives. They thought their vows to love, honor and obey were challenging, but staying alive is going to be a whole lot tougher. BD/DVD Bonus Features include: w Three All-New Featurettes · Making of The Bounty Hunter · Stops Along the Road: Hunting Locations · Rules for Outwitting a Bounty Hunter! Blu-ray Exclusive Bonus Features include: · movieIQ™+sync and BD-Live connect you to real-time information on the cast, music, trivia and more while watching the movie. Once connected, movieIQ+sync will display all of the great information movieIQ offers on a computer screen or iPhone instead of onscreen, all while staying synchronized to the movie! · A Digital Copy of the film for PC, PSP®, Mac or iPod® The Bounty Hunter has a run time of approximately 107 minutes and is rated PG13 For sexual content including suggestive comments, language and some violence.. Artwork and clips are available for downloading at www.SPHEPUBLICITY.COM. Visit Sony Pictures Home Entertainment on the Web at www.SonyPictures.com. DVD DVD Catalog # 35040 UPC Code: 043396350403 Order Date: 6/10/10 SRP: $28.95 Blu-ray DVD Catalog # 35039 UPC Code: 043396350397 Order Date: 6/10/10 SRP: $38.96 [​IMG]

2. Bob Furmanek

Bob Furmanek Insider
    Insider

Darn, and here I thought we were finally going to get the terrific Randolph Scott western, directed by Andre deToth!

3. shoeshineboy

shoeshineboy Second Unit

dan olson
    ...and i thought it was maybe Steve McQueen! Fair to say, those who are interested in the rachel-bloke 2010 film probably aren't going to know who Andre deToth or Steve McQueen are...

4. Richard--W

Richard--W Banned

Yeah, that's what I thought.

I would rather see THE BOUNTY HUNTER from 1953.