What's new

Speakers Wire 12 ga 50ft (1 Viewer)

al lout

Stunt Coordinator
I want to upgrade my 16ga speakers wire to 12ga for my front speakers. I've search ebay, found 1 spool of 50ft 12ga from audiopipe for ~$20. Is that good? Anyone else can direct me to a good cheap 12ga speakers wire, locally or online? Thanks in advanced.

Chu Gai

Senior HTF Member
Well you'll have to add s/h to the price but it's not a bad price, however...
Things that matter to me is that the wire have a large strand count so that it's more flexible and lays better. I didn't take the time to search ebay so you just might want to look that up. Locally you can find speaker wire at Home Depot, Lowes, and Radio Shack. If you're going to buy online, then places like PartsExpress (SoundKing line), Accessories4less, and KnuKonceptz come to mind. If you're going to go online, then give some additional thought to things like buying banana plugs and or spade connections and maybe a little shrink tubing to create a nice, tidy look to your wires. One of the benefits of doing this is you just about eliminate the possibility of a stray wire shorting things out. Audibly, there's no difference and it comes down to a matter of personal preference. That'll add to the price but it's your call if you want to go that way.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks