What's new

Speakers to Fit on 5.9 inch Base (1 Viewer)

Jon_S

Grip
Real Name
J
My wife has restricted me to a wall mount for my surround speakers that extends 5.9 inches from the wall, so the speakers could be a bit bigger than that, they just can't fall off of course. I curently have terrible junk speakers. They were surround speakers that came with a rack system I got in 1990 before having any money to get into a better sounding solution. Here's a picture of my limitations for mounting:

So, I'm looking for the best speakers that can fit on a base of 5.9". Does anyone have any idea? My front and center speakers are Paradigm Reference. Thanks for the help!

JamesCB

Second Unit
Couldn't you use wall-mounted speakers? Many surround speakers have provisions for wall mounting, usually a keyhole slot. There are hundereds of seperately sold mounting devices so pretty much any speaker can be wall mounted.

If you need to put them on a shelf these are the only ones that come to mind that would fit on a shelf with around 6" in depth. :b They're only $800 a pair.:b

James

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ertugrul
Recent bookmarks