What's new

South Park Season 9 (2 Viewers)

GuruAskew

Senior HTF Member
Another great episode tonight. Wing getting beaten in the boxing ring while trying to sing was classic, but Wing was classic, period. She's a real singer, check out her website at wingmusic.co.nz

John McM

Second Unit
I was so stunned to see Wing on the show. I have been in love with her for a year now, her singing is so bad it's golden. I don't know how her "Close To You" couldn't cause hairs to stand.

The fact alone that Matt and Trey know who Wing is makes this episode redeemed after two not so hot episodes.

TravisR

Senior HTF Member
This episode definitely had some funny bits (hell, the premise of the boys not being talented so they become agents is funny enough) but I think it was the weakest overall this year. Granted that's only three episodes...

Jerome Grate

Senior HTF Member
I have to admit, Token getting his well deserved diss was classic SP. One of the few times I was with Cartman on that one. The Sly Stone bit with the interpreter was just funny. Losing steam probably but I'm pretty sure there's an episode coming that's going to put the Kick Ass in South Park again.

Jeff_Standley

Supporting Actor

LOL. I thought the episode was really funny, and have liked all 3 of the first episodes of the season so far. The Stalone bit was great, and the vag joke by Mr. Garrison still kills me. It's just so wrong it's hilarious.

ThomasC

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Thomas
I was hoping there would be commentary on Terri Schiavo's case this week. The previews were promising, and so far, it's delivered.

David Galindo

Screenwriter
Ahhh, what a fantastic episode!

I thought for sure it would be a Yocama Handheld, but great seeing the PSP instead. :D

TravisR

Senior HTF Member
The funniest part was the stuff with Kenny's will. "In the likely event of my death..."

It was pretty funny how the Angel just kept describing how amazing the battle was without actually showing any of it.

And I loved the line "We'll do what we always do. Use the Republicans."

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm

:D

"It's God's will that she live...huh ka ka ka ka ka"
"No, you're not supposed to say that part."
"No, you're not supposed to say that part....huh ka ka ka ka ka"

:laugh:

Steve_Knutzen

Screenwriter
Satire of current issue in the media: Check
Parody of 80's movie: Check (Last Star Fighter)
Satire of current fad: Check
Nods to Matrix and Star Wars: Check

What do we get? South Park back on track. Easily my favorite epsisode so far this season.

"They have a Keanu Reeves guy."

"You're not supposed to say that. Ha-ka-ka-ka-ka-ka."

"Kenny and I have been BFFs since kindergarten."

Tino D'Voe

Agent
An instant classic! I'd say one of the top 10 south park episodes. The way they interwove all the themes, topics, awesome! I was wondering if chewbaca defense would show up in there, but I guess he died after they finished the episode. I'm sure they'll throw him in there next week, maybe chilling with kenny. I'm interested to see if they bring kenny back or keep him dead again. That was quite an ending for the character just to have him back next episode!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks