What's new

South Park 4/23/03 (1 Viewer)

Christopher P

Supporting Actor
I haven't watched this in a few weeks, but I thought this was a bit of a letdown, after the setup looked like it would be good. This is the first time I've seen Kyle without his hat on; and when did Kenny come back?

Chris

Thomas H G

Screenwriter
Funny episode, but nothing outrageous.

I don't know if it was sick or funny to see the shower scene.

They were mocking CSI for a while weren't they?

Solid Effort.

Greg*go

Supporting Actor
Kenny came back at the end of the last batch of new episodes. He just walked onto the screen and Stan said "Kenny!! where have you been?" And Kenny replied "Just hangin" or "I've been around" or something to that effect.

Steve_Knutzen

Screenwriter
Awesome show. The boys describing the pie dissapearance of the pie and the shoot-out at the strip club ("Wanna dance?") were priceless. It reminded me of the episode at the ski lodege where all the supporting characters act out a plot or convention while the kids don't really understand what's going on. God bless Trey and Matt.

Where's Chef been this season? He was only in the reality show episode and he may have been in the chorus of the 100th episode.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks