What's new

South Park - 12/15/04 - Woodland Critter Christmas (1 Viewer)

Rich Malloy

Senior HTF Member
Casa Boni-ta! Casa Boni-ta! Food and fun in a festive atmosphere...

I haven't been as wild about this season as most of 'em, but last night's episode was a corker! And they all had a Merry Christmas... except for Kyle who died of AIDS two weeks later.

David Galindo

Screenwriter
When I saw the blood orgy...geez, I dont think Ive been more shocked by an episode of South Park ever. Except when that kid ate his parents.

Great Christmas special :emoji_thumbsup:

Jim DiJoseph

Second Unit
David, two words: red rocket!
htf_images_smilies_smiley_jawdrop.gif

MarkHastings

Senior HTF Member
How about the "unique" animal names.
The Squirel: Squirely
The Deer: Deery
The Bear: Beary
etc.
and the Chickadee: Chickadee....e :laugh:

GuruAskew

Senior HTF Member
Casa Bonita is awesome. The food is terrible but it's such a crazy place that it's a lot of fun. Going there as a child was quite memorable, and seeing it immortalized in the South Park episode was a kick. It's definitely a regional thing. I live in Cheyenne, WY (which has been mentioned a few times in "South Park", including the recent psychic episode) and I always get a kick out of the regional references. According to the South Park commentaries, Trey Parker briefly lived here in Cheyenne as a kid and was mistreated by his classmates when he moved, which was the inspiration for the "Damien" episode. According to the commentary-mini on "Helen Keller: The Musical", Trey's grandma lives here and he spends every Thanksgiving here. Anyways, it was nice to see Cheyenne Frontier Days (which I also suspect was the inspiration for Cow Days) as the butt of a joke ("I'm so bored!") because it's the stereotypical stupid annual tourist trap that the entire city revolves around.

Mikel_Cooperman

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Mikey

I watch CSI all the time but it still didnt make the serial killer episode any funnier.

Loved the Christmas episode. Just plain funny! Loved when Santa was blowing away all the animals.

Aaron Silverman

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Aaron Silverman
Oh, I haven't watched Manhunter in years. I'll have to bust it out again. But do I watch the nice-looking theatrical cut, or the incredibly crappy-looking director's cut? Decisions, decisions. . .

Matt Stone

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt Stone
The newer version (not the 2-disc LE release) of the director's cut is actually pretty damn good looking.

Joseph DeMartino

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joseph DeMartino

A police procedural starring William Peterson of - CSI. :) I don't think anything on South Park is an ode, or even an hommage, to anything. More of a "parody of" same. :D

Joe

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks