What's new

South Park - 04/17/03 (1 Viewer)

Wayne Bundrick

Senior HTF Member
I know better than to trust Eric Cartman for anything, a lesson learned once again by this most recent episode. He is such a bastard in every sense of the word.

MarkHastings

Senior HTF Member
I LOVED it when Cartman made Jennifer kiss Kyle at the mall. :laugh: Taco-Flavored Kisses!

And the voice they used for Jennifer Lopez (Cartmans hand) was GREAT! Who was the guy that they were imitating??? The guy who had the face on his hand and did the Spanish accent?

"Sol-right?...sol-right!" :D

I know better than to trust Eric Cartman for anything, a lesson learned once again by this most recent episode. He is such a bastard in every sense of the word.
When Cartman does all his untrusting stuff and Kyle gets all pissed off, it kinda reminds me of Seinfeld where Jerry is always getting pissed off at Newmans antics. All we need is for Kyle to start saying Cartman like Jerry says Newman (i.e. with his teeth clenched)..."Cart-man!"

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
That episode was too, too funny! :laugh:

From the face on Cartman's hand, to it winning a recording contract, to it really being a man, to the real Jello getting all pissed off and working in the taco shop. :laugh:

My favorite lines:

Cartman: Moooooooommm! Ben Affleck's in my bed naked!
Mom: Oooh, someone must have been a really good boy! (or something like that)

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Ike

Screenwriter
Spoilers for the Lemmywinks episode follow:

Lemmywinks is the one where Mr. Garrison gets a slave assistant so he'll get fired for being gay so he can sue the school. The kids are grossed out by their antics, but the principal won't listen to the kids, and sends them to tolerance camp. To finally drive his point home, Mr. Garrison shoves the pet gerbil up his slave's ass. We then go inside the slave's ass and find out the gerbil's name is Lemmywinks, and several fantasy animals help guide him out of the slave's intestines.

It was a pretty good episode, but I didn't really remember it being that envelope pushing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SaladinNagasawa
Recent bookmarks