What's new

Source for Fml to Fml VGA cable coupler?? (1 Viewer)

Vince Maskeeper

Senior HTF Member

I need a VGA coupler

An older monitor I have has a cable that is "hardwired" to the monitor, but I wanted to connect it to a PC 40 feet away... I ahve a 50 foot VGA line but no way to connect the two male ends to one another.

Anyway- I can find these vga couplers online- usually "cheap" in the $4 range- however then the online stores charge $10-14 for shipping! I have been unable to find one at normal "reputable" etailers (Parts Express, Markertek, etc).

Anyway- anyone know a source for an item like this? Any B&M type stores stock this type of thing?

-V

Vince Maskeeper

Senior HTF Member
Chris,

I ended up finding them at Monoprice.com for a very good price and reasonable shipping (got the tip on AVS): $2 plus $2.40 for shipping. The one I bought looks identical to the one you linked to, for less than half the price.

THe problem with Fry's is they are a 20 minute drive and if they don't have what I need it's a wasted hour out of my day... I'm willing to pay a reasonable shipping charge to save the hassle... but I just couldn't find a reasonable one until I found the monoprice site.

-V

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks