What's new

Directors Soundtrack Draft (1 Viewer)

Angelo.M

Senior HTF Member
Oh come on now, Chuck. If you have a problem with me, don't punish the other players.

I'll not respond to anything you said except for your contention that I was calling into question the integrity of anyone's picks, including yours, in this or any other draft. This all began w/ me comiserating about getting routinely trounced, likely because I pick what I like. I suggested that some people may not do that--big deal.

I'll be happy to withdraw from this draft--and all the others as well if I've cause you such turmoil--but don't take it out on everyone else.

And, lastly, nothing I said was ever intended to create a witch-hunt of any type, so "naming names" seems utterly absurd. This isn't "are you now or have you ever been a member of _____," or is it?

Hunter P

Screenwriter
OK, OK it was me.

I can't keep my dirty little secret any longer. I did it and I would have gotten away with it if it wasn't for those meddling kids and their stupid dog.

Talk about making a mountain out of a mole hill. Geez, Angelo made a throw away comment. Chuck agreed with his selection process. Fast forward through a few misunderstood posts and now we have a cancelled draft. WTF?

Do you guys need a hug? Maybe we can send you an e-card.:D

ChuckDeLa

Senior HTF Member
I think it's fucking lame to imply that "someone" is making... how shall I put it... insincere draft picks, but not have the guts to say who. By not implicating anyone, you implicate everyone.

I don't know where this "as we usually do" shit came from. Apparently Angelo has a rivalry with me or something.

The funny thing is, I like Angelo's list the most (after mine, that is). I can't fathom why he thought he would be "going down in flames". It must be the massive unpopularity of U2, Led Zeppelin and Pink Floyd.

I'm just really goddamn annoyed now and this has ceased to be enjoyable. Angelo, you've got a lot of nerve to act all insulted and then make snarky little comments about me needing my glasses re-tinted.

How about everyone just vote for the list they like most (without voting for yourselves), and then we'll tally the results?

I pick Angelo. And I'm not just being cute. I own half the stuff on his list, and wouldn't mind owning the other half.

Angelo.M

Senior HTF Member
Chuck:

I honestly don't know what to say at this point; I'm shocked at how seriously you've taken my comments. I meant to imply nothing, and apologize to everyone else here if I've offended them.

I have no rivalry with you. I recall having a few minor disagreements in the past; I could be wrong.

I retract everything I've said. You're right, and you win. Feel free to have the last word.

ErikG

Senior HTF Member
George Kaplan

A Hard Day's Night--not a fan
Help!--never heard of
Let It Be-- not a fan
The Sound of Music--not a fan
West Side Story--not a fan
The Harder They Come--never heard of
Monterey Pop--never heard of
Red Headed Stranger--never heard of
Monty Python's The Meaning of Life--nope
The Jungle Book--:emoji_thumbsup:

Justin Doring

The Big Chill--:emoji_thumbsup:
Boogie Nights--:emoji_thumbsup:
The Graduate--nah
Goodfellas--:emoji_thumbsup::emoji_thumbsup:
American Graffiti --:emoji_thumbsup:
An American Werewolf in London--:emoji_thumbsup:
Sleepless in Seattle--even
Flashdance--:emoji_thumbsup:
The Sting--even
Easy Rider--:emoji_thumbsup:

Justin easily

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks