What's new

SOPRANOS Season 6: Season Finally!!!.. Episode 12: "KAISHA" (1 Viewer)

Sam Favate

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam Favate
Kind of a cool thing: Little Steven (who plays Silvio) has his own radio show (Little Steven's Underground Garage) and this week (Sunday) he's having a Soprano's Season 6 special, and will be playing lots of songs from the show's soundtracks. He'll also probably have lots of the best sound clips from the show. He's even played songs that have been previously unreleased (like the song of his - recorded with The Lost Boys - that was featured in a season 5 episode but never released otherwise).

Anyway, for those interested, here's the link:
http://www.littlestevensundergroundg.../homepage.html

todbnla

Screenwriter
Real Name
Todd
Anyone else besides me catch the Soporano's Season Six "special" that aired on HBO last night? No real spoilers just a li'l HBO styled documentary about the show and interviews with some of the back ground people as well as the actors.
Kinda neat ;)

Blu

Screenwriter
I'm just hoping that this season will be as good as the last season!

I'm sure it will be but I've been disappointed by the Sopranos before.

todbnla

Screenwriter
Real Name
Todd
Bada-Bing Baby Less than 30 minutes to go, P/j fired up, doing final tweaks, standing bye! After 21 months...;)

Jason_Els

Screenwriter
Whoaaaa.

Interesting end to an otherwise disjointed and not-so-well written episode. I sense some setups though, looks very interesting.

Brent M

Senior HTF Member
Holy shit, what an ending!!!
htf_images_smilies_smiley_jawdrop.gif

Paul_Stachniak

Screenwriter
I thought it was odd that they began the season with the usual shot of the house, followed by Tony picking up the newspaper scene. Always tied the show together nicely.

Otherwise I liked this - I agree it was disjointed but I'm guessing there is a lot of catch up.

Dave Scarpa

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
David Scarpa
Jesus I watched the Galactica Finale Before Watching the Sopranos tonight and It kicked me in the Gut with something I did'nt see coming and Sopranos did it again to me Holy Shnike ! But after 2 years they could've trown us a bone and showed us two eps. Welcome Back Indeed!

MichaelPR

Second Unit
I thought it was a great episode. I was suprised to find that I actually enjoyed the Geno story line. The actors really sold it. The ending was pretty nuts....

I have heard that in the next episode:
Tony is in a coma and dreams that he is living the middle class life.

Should be an interesting season.

TravisR

Senior HTF Member
What a way to come back! I can't wait for the next 11 episodes.

It was interesting to see them highlight a secondary character like Gene Pentecorvo. I wish they'd give Paulie or Silvio that much screentime.

I was surprised that they got rid of Ray Curto and Gene in one episode. Normally, they might get rid of two characters in a year not in the premiere.

In the continuity department, Uncle Junior's (dead) nemesis was Pussy Malenga who was going to be killed Artie's restaurant way back in the pilot episode.

I missed that too.

Brent M

Senior HTF Member
By the way, did anyone else jump out of their chair when Uncle June capped Tony? That scared the piss out of me. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks