What's new

Sony's Mike Schlesinger talks; Boetticher/Scott, Toho, Hammer, Peter Lorre, more... (1 Viewer)

Mark Edward Heuck

Screenwriter
HYSTERIA's rights would be with Warners, as inheritors of the pre-'86 MGM library. Columbia never had any rights to HYSTERIA AFAIK.

Krister_

Stunt Coordinator
Hi guys,

Does anyone have Mike Schlesinger's email address? I would like to ask him about a DVD title. Does he answer all his e-mail?

ahollis

Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Allen
His email address, and he is the one that posted it, is in the linked article in the first post of this thread.

From personal experience, he does answer his email.

Krister_

Stunt Coordinator

Thanks so much. I really appreciate your help
htf_images_smilies_smile.gif

Eric Peterson

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Eric Peterson

I was wondering the same thing. This set is barely one month away and to not have artwork is awfully strange.

Eric Peterson

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Eric Peterson
Has anybody heard anything new about the other sets that Sony was working on last year including the Noir, and Capra sets? Are these still coming, or is everything on infinite hold due to the economy?

CineKarine

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Karine Philippot
I have not heard more about the noirs, Capras and classic comedies since last year, but I read somewhere earlier this year that a Jack Lemmon set was upcoming.

Dave B Ferris

Screenwriter

Of course, I would also love to see a Lemmon set released. I would especially like to see 'Pffft!' and 'Operation Madball' included in the set.

mdnitoil

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Scott
Funny, I'm holding out for the Toho set. It should just about complete my Toho sci-fi collection.

Jim_K

Senior HTF Member
Toho Sci-fi, Film Noir and Lorre are what I'm interested in.

Though it wouldn't surprise me if these get shelved in this craptastic economy.

Alan Tully

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Alan
I'm sure Mike said that Sony are releasing "The Damned" (These Are The Damned) this year as part of Joseph Losey's centenary.

Charles H

Screenwriter
IT would be great if Losey's M (very underrated) and THE GO-BETWEEN were released with THESE ARE THE DAMNED also.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks