sony rm-av2000 touchscreen remote F/S

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by ryan davis, Sep 9, 2001.

1. ryan davis

ryan davis Stunt Coordinator

I recently got this item in a trade, and I have found that a touchscreen remote isnt exactly what i want. Id rather just have some hard buttons. My loss is your gain. This remote is selling for $80-100 on ebay right now, plus $5-15 on shipping. I will sell it for $70 shipped with insurance. Paypal only unless I cant find a buyer. Its in excellent shape, no blemishes or anything. Feel free to post or email.
    thanks for looking!
    heres a picture of the remote
    ------------------

2. Jeff Whitford

Jeff Whitford Screenwriter

Ryan would you be interested in trading it for some high end speaker cables from MIT? They are MIT Pcsquared 12' speaker cables that i used to use in my system until I put my projector in and now with equipment in the back of the room they wont work. They were $400 new and I know I can get a $100 for them but im short on cash and want to get that remote as I had one and sold it but hate the new remote I got. Let me know.
    ------------------
    Jeff Whitford
    Hometheater Guru

3. ryan davis

Ive never really been a big believer in quality cables making a difference, but i suppose i could test them out and sell them if needed. Email me so we can talk!

4. ryan davis

Still available, I could definately use a good pair of headphones, or maybe a Game boy advance if anyone is thinking of trading.