What's new

Sony Hdr-hc1 Hd Camcorder + Sony Lens + Accessories (1 Viewer)

TedJr

Agent
I am selling my 3 MONTH OLD like new GUARANTEED AUTHENTIC Sony HDR HC1 HIGH DEFINITION camcorder plus great extras. My camcorder extras are not some off brand subpar Sony substitute!

I have this currently listed on E-bay for $1495 plus $15 shipping. I will sell here for $1480 shipped in the U.S.!! I accept Paypal. Check out the accessories...
I will include:

-An Authentic SONY brand wide conversion lens model HG0737X- Retail $190

-An Authentic SONY brand Gun Zoom Microphone model ECM-HGZ1- Retail $70

-An Authentic SONY brand carrying case -Retail $30

-SONY NP-QM91D InfoLithium® M Series Rechargeable Battery Pack with SQ TechnologyNP-QM91D Provides up to 380 minutes of continuous recording time-Retail $150

-SONY NP-QM71D InfoLithium® M Series Rechargeable Battery Pack with SQ TechnologyNP-QM71D Allows up to 250 minutes of continuous recording time- Retail $100

-THREE Sony DVC 60 MiniDV tapes

-Original Box, remote, manual, cables, and original accessories

I purchased it from ABT ELECTRONICS which is one of the premier electronic stores in the country! We filled a total of only two fabulous looking tapes. We have since received another of the same model.

This camcorder works flawlessly in Hd and SD. I have a large screen HD television and have viewed the tapes. The tapes are unbelievable!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks