What's new

Sony DVD101 Camcorder (1 Viewer)

Stephen-R

Agent
I just purchased this DVD camcorder. And YES the 201 is better. However I got a good deal at Best Buy for this one.

It is cool, small, and has 16:9 aspect ratio mode.

Any input? Any one own one of these? I am having a little trouble getting to burn to a CD-R reg sized disk. I bought (Actually, they threw in 3 DVD-R-RW disks along with a bag) 3 DVD-RW-R disks. I was going to use them as a memory device then burn to a CD-R full size, then reformat the 3" DVD-RW. The program that came with the camera is a little cheezy. Image Mixer 1.5 is what it is called. Can't I just use Roxio to burn DVDs?

Any and all input is greatly appreciated.
Thanks

Stephen

Stephen-R

Agent
Forget it...I figured it out. I actually had to load the USB Drivers. Didn't think I would have to with an XP system. Also after "Finalizing" the disk I used Roxio DVD burner to make copies. Much easier then the Image Mixer piece of Dung that Sony sent with the product. Image Mixer was crashing and giving me the nasty Blue Screen of Death, where I had to do a Cold Re-Boot(Which I hate).

Now everything works pretty good. The DVD-Rs or the DVD/RW-Rs work fine in my Sony DVD player.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks