What's new

Sony AVD-C70ES (1 Viewer)

Kenneth_Kirsh

Auditioning
Greetings.

First off, love the forums, and as a new member I would like to request any reviews/insight about the following:

I am considering a Sony AVD-C70ES DVD/Receiver due to space issues, ease of use, etc. I was hoping to match this to a Panasonic CT-30WX52 30" Widescreen (again, space issue-- I've read all about moving up to a larger 4:3 TV with 16:9 modes, but don't have the space go this route). Opinions/experiences on these two products would be greatly appreciated (I don't want to post this all over the place, so I apologize for asking about a TV in this section).

Any pitfalls to look out for? I am mostly going to use this set up for DVDs and occasional gaming.

Thanks ahead of time.

Serge Ch

Agent
It's a good unit for what you gonna use it. 5 year warranty, SACD, progressive scan, slick looking.

Darryl

Stunt Coordinator
Looks like a good machine to me. There are no multi-channel analog inputs, so you can't add a DVD-A player, if that's important to you.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks