What's new

Sonotube in DC (1 Viewer)

I also would like to know this. I live in Woodbridge, VA, but I'd do just about anything to get rid of my large MDF box for a "different" shape. I looked in the phone book, and there were some construction supply stores in Manassas, I'll have to give them a call sometime because I was running out the door at the time.

Where in the DC area are you?

Kevin_V

Agent
For new sonotube, I can only recommend checking the yellow pages under concrete construction supply houses or Sonoco's website for area distibutors.
I just finished a Shiva sub and have about a 6' piece of 18" sonotube leftover. I originally got a 9' piece from a fellow HTF member so it's only fitting that my leftovers should help another member. If your interested let me know. I'm in Arlington.
- Kevin

David-S

Second Unit
I got mine in springfield, i forget the name of the place, but it was under "concrete supply" on backlick road in springfield... they had a large variety of sizes, w/ decent pricing...

Frank Carter

Screenwriter
I don't know the name of the place but my brother found a place in Manassas that cut his to size at no extra charge. I think he paid $23 for 46" of 16" diameter tube.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks