Song from Moonlight Mile

Discussion in 'DVD' started by Henry C, Apr 15, 2003.

1. Henry C

Henry C Stunt Coordinator

Hi,

I don't know if this is the right forum, but I am trying to find the title of the song that plays in the movie right before the credits start rolling. It's played over a montage of the two character moving on at the end of the movie. I would really appreciate it if someone can let me know what that song is called and who the artist is. Thanks.

Henry

2. Graham Greenlee

If my memory serves me correctly, I believe that it's "Love Will Come Through" by Travis, who is my favorite band in the world. If you liked the song, I defiantly recommend downloading songs from one of there last two albums. "Side," "Writing to Reach You," "Why Does It Always Rain on Me?" are recommended.

While describing them on a chat program based in the UK, the presenter simply described them as "They're Scottish, and they're brilliant." I agree.

"Love Will Come Through" was one of my favorite songs from a movie last year, and I thought that it, as well as Badly Drawn Boy's "Something to Talk About" (from About a Boy) deserved Oscar nods.

3. Jason_Solack

Jason_Solack Extra

The song at the end of the movie is by Van Morrison, the song is called "Sweet Thing".

Jason

4. Graham Greenlee

Oops, that's right. It's been a while since I've seen the film. Sorry if I spoke with absolute authority. [​IMG]

5. Robert Spalding

Robert Spalding Second Unit

Yep it's defintely the Van Morrison song. One thing I was kind of surprised by was that they played that Elton John song "Someone saved my life tonight" in the trailer but it doesnt appear anywhere in the movie. I know that happens alot but I just thought that song set the mood of that trailer perfectly.