What's new

Sonance amp & 15" sub for sale or trade (1 Viewer)

Lane Michaels

Auditioning
I have a Sonance VCA-1 3 channel amp and Sonance 15" sub cabinet I would like to either sell or trade for a powered sub, probably 12". The amp is rated at 60x3 at 8ohms but is 2ohm stable. It has a built in crossover and also an in wall volume control that has separate level adjustments for the mains and sub or it can be used by inserting a resistor in place of the volume control if used with a preamp. The amp is designed to power multiple sets of speakers for a multi room audio system but I mainly used it to power the sub cabinet in my HT system. The sub is a Sonance 15" downfiring with 5 way binding posts. The amp and sub are in perfect working order but the bottom of the sub cabinet needs a little cosmetic work. The grill cloth around the legs at the bottom has come somewhat unglued and a little piece of MDF that runs between the legs is broken. The sub was a floor model at the dealer and I bought it in that condition. It doesn't affect the operation at all and could be easily fixed but I never got around to it.

The amp and sub will only be sold as a set and I am taking offers because I really dont know what it worth since they are several years old. I am in Kansas City and would prefer a local deal for a trade but I can ship UPS if sold outright and can accept credit card payments through Paypal.

Since the forum wont let me post a picture, here is the address of the photo

h t t p:\thehill.servebeer.com/pictures/ht/sub1.jpg

Lane Michaels

Auditioning
I figured I should throw a price on here so I would like to get $250 for the amp, sub and volume control. I also forgot to mention that I have the original boxes and owners manual.

Lane Michaels

Auditioning
I cant really give an educated answer as far as SPL goes because I dont have a meter but I will say that It sounds like it puts out alot more power than its rated at.

You can email me at p1pilot(at)netzero(dot)net

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NHCondon
Recent bookmarks