What's new

Sometring Odd for End Credits of Dennis The Menace S2. (1 Viewer)

oldtvshowbuff

Supporting Actor
Real Name
James Beer
There's something odd about the end credits of Dennis The Menace S2 eps. They used the earlier version of the Screen Gems torch lady I instead of the later version known as torch lady II, but kept the voiceover announcemnt intact. I suspect that Shout! had plastered over the 1980s version of the CPT torch lady logo with either "A Unit of The Coca-Cola Company or A Unit of Columbia Pictures Industries. As a sidelight, the final episode of that season had a change in the Westrex logo, as it would be placed in some kind of a box. Let' s see what they do with season three!

LeoA

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Leo
I posted at their forum about the different revisions during that time period of the Screen Gems closing (They were debating subbing it into the pilot episode that was missing it on the transfer they had). Guess they didn't listen. I'm sure your theory is correct. In their effort to do the right thing, they substituted the wrong thing.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation966
Recent bookmarks