Something For Our "Jem And The Holograms" Fans...

Discussion in 'After Hours Lounge (Off Topic)' started by John Kilduff, Mar 6, 2009.

1. John Kilduff

John Kilduff Screenwriter

I recently interviewed Samantha Newark, who provided the speaking voice for the title character on "Jem And The Holograms". The interview can be found on RetroJunk...To be specific, right here: A Talk With Samantha Newark | Article

So, feel free to give it a read and tell me what you think.

Sincerely,

John Kilduff...

I think I did a good job with it.

2. Edwin-S

Edwin-S Producer

You did a pretty good job. The one thing that got missed a bit was a few questions about what kind of projects she is presently working on. I know she talked about doing some independent work with internet distribution, but there was nothing really specific.

It was a good job, considering that it covered subject matter that is really of interest mostly to fans of the show. I have to admit that I have never thought well of TV animation from the seventies and eighties: at least, not until Disney introduced DuckTales. That show created an impetus for studios to improve production values and actually animate characters. Still, the interview was well done, even though I never thought much of the actual show.