Screenwriter
and this is mine
make sure your resolution is 1024 * 768
Link Removed
Link Removed
I WANT AN XBOX!!! especially when shenmue2 comes out for the system

Bergan Peters

Stunt Coordinator
Are we not in agreement that horizontal PS2 placement is supposed to scratch your games? I thought that was accepted gospel. Am I wrong? It would make PS2 placement MUCH easier for me.

BrianB

Senior HTF Member
Are we not in agreement that horizontal PS2 placement is supposed to scratch your games? I thought that was accepted gospel. Am I wrong?
Heh, the 'accepted gospel' that I know is that scratching is more likely to occur with vertical placement, not horizontal...

Bergan Peters

Stunt Coordinator
Is there any place I can look this up? I have my PS2 vertical (I have now for a year) and I've never had a scratched game.

AndyVX

Supporting Actor
This rumour is bullshit! I was worried when I first bought my PS2, but now after owning it for months, I do not have one scratched disc.

The only way I can see the disc's getting scratched easier when the PS2 is vertical is because people aren't putting in the disc properly, and are scratching it while trying to place it in the little 'groove'.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks