What's new

So. Wisconsin/No. Illinois residents - Want Renn Faire tix? (1 Viewer)

JustinCleveland

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Justin Cleveland
Hey, anyone from Southern Wisconsin or Northern Illinois, I've got about 6-8 tickets to the Rennaisance Faire in Pleasent Prairie/Bristol and a ton to Irishfest which is coming up next weekend, the 20th through the 22nd. The Renn Faire tickets are good through Labor Day, and worth like 12 bucks a pop so if you're going, it could save you a chunk of change. I've got a bunch of extras sitting around my office, I'd be happy to drop them in the mail rather than have them get wasted here. We were supposed to give them away but, honestly, my demographic isn't too interested in going to the Renn Faire.

I'm planning on making a trip down on the 21st, so if any HTFers want to meet up, let me know, and if you want tickets, drop me a PM or email!

JustinCleveland

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Justin Cleveland
Just a wee bump to see if anyone's interested since the Irish Fest is on Saturday and the Renn Faire tickets are only good through first weekend in September.

Come on, people. FREE TICKETS. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks