What's new

So When is James Cameron gonna do another feature film? (1 Viewer)

BrianShort

Supporting Actor
Anyone know when JC is gonna get around to making a new feature film? The last word I had seen was True Lies 2 was next, which would probably be great for Arnold, and probably a great action movie, but I'd sure like to see him do another original project. I know for awhile he was developing a Mars project for IMAX and television, that was going to give a very realistic vision of what the first manned mars mission might be like, but I havent seen anything new about this in ages, and I think it must be dead. I think he can't get Titanic out of his mind right now, as last I'd heard, he was shooting a lot more footage of the shipwreck, this time for a 3D Imax documentary.

So any guesses when he'll get back to doing feature films? I'd love to see him develop his mars project into a 3.5 hour epic sci fi feature, but I doubt that will happen... But I'd definitely like to see him do another sci-fi project.

Chad R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Chad Rouch
He recently shot an IMAX documentary about shipwrecks (on digital cameras, that should be interesting).

He's probably picking his next fiction film very carefully after the run away success of 'Titanic.'

Steve_Ch

Supporting Actor
>>The last word I had seen was True Lies 2 was next, which would probably be great for Arnold, and probably a great action movie, but I'd sure like to see him do another original project.

Chad Ferguson

Supporting Actor
Hope your not wating for Titanic 2 ;)
What about Piranha 2? I believe Cameron to be one of the best today and has yet to fail in my opinion.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks