Well is buying a new HDTV now worth it, having some sets with dvi coming this fall/winter. Sony is supposed to begin shipping sets with dvi this winter or fall. Is it worth it to buy a new set now, or should we wait? For me, we dropped our old 36" tv and we scrapped it. We have be living with a tiny 20" tv for our large living room, and well its weird sitting on that big stand. Should we invest our 1700 into a set now, or wait the long long time until winter?