What's new

So Cal Members: Live Discussion with Ridley Scott (1 Viewer)

KeithAP

Screenwriter
Real Name
Keith
American Cinematheque will be showing several Ridley Scott movies during the month of September. After the Sept. 14 showing of Alien, and after the September 21 showing of Blade Runner (Director's Cut), Mr. Scott will be discussing the films. In the past, the audience has been allowed to ask questions and I am pretty sure that is true here as well.
Here is a link for info: http://americancinematheque.com/arch...idleyscott.htm
-Keith

RobertR

Senior HTF Member
Yet another thank you. :) Living in Southern California does have its advantages.... :)
------------------

KeithAP

Screenwriter
Real Name
Keith
Just wanted to remind everyone that Alien is just one week away!
If you go I suggest you arrive early. I went for a screening of The Omega Man where Charlton Heston spoke afterwards. There was quite a line at the theater.
I can hardly wait.
-Keith

KeithAP

Screenwriter
Real Name
Keith
When I went to The Omega Man screening I arrived approximately 90 mins before the scheduled showtime. As I recall there were about 25 people already lined up at that point. I noticed that there was a steady stream of people lining up and within 30 minutes of my arrival the line had become extremely long.
The theater it was shown in was quite large. I am not sure if the event had been sold out. Of course, the prime seats were all completely full. Its hard to say if Ridley Scott will draw a bigger crowd but I am guessing he will.
I think I will try to get there no later than 90 minutes before showtime.

teapot2001

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Thi
The showings for Alien and Blade Runner are sold out already. I won't be going.
frown.gif

~T

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks