What's new

Snap, Crackle, and Pop audio on Knight Rider DVD??? (1 Viewer)

William-V

Stunt Coordinator
I've been enjoying this Knight Rider set quite a bit, but as I just watched an episode with some random crackling sound in the audio, I wonder if my set may be defective.

The episode is called, 'Just My Bill' on disk 1, side b. The audio starts to have this crackle sound over it at approximately the 10 min mark, when Michael is just about to enter the senator's office, and continues for a little while as he is chatting with the young lady inside the office. After this point it comes and goes with most of the audio sounding great, except for a few occasions. It's not overly loud and you can hear all dialogue/sound effects over it, but it'd still be nice if it wasn't there at all. This is the only time I have noticed any problems and all the episodes I watched prior to this have been fine.

Has anyone else noticed this, or is my set defective?

Rob T

Screenwriter
I just watched that episode tonight and I didn't notice anything wrong with the audio.

John H Ross

Screenwriter
Don't bother changing it, mine's the same. Same crackling in the same places.

I'm almost thru watching the first disc and the sound quality is variable at best. Generally the music scores are crystal clear (which is good) but dialogue is extremely strained. On "Just My Bill" the harsh dialogue is gone but the crackling is there. I'm hoping the set is going to settle down from now on...

Picture quality is tremendous throughout.

John

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NHCondon
Recent bookmarks