D) We're all naked under our clothes
E) All of the above
F) None of the above

Ruz-El

Fake Shemp
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Russell

DUDE! This isn't "snake on a plane", this is "SNAKES On A Plane"!! I bet there's going to be thousands of the bastards, in all shapes and sizes. If not:

A snake could enter the rectum while a victim is on the toilet, than come busrting out of the victims stomach in a mass of poopy blood, ala ALIEN. Hey, Richard asked! :D

Ahh, but these are not questions that us, mere movie watchers should ask. Clearly, the movie Gods have shined favor on the mighty "Snakes On A Plane", we should just be pleased.

Also, are you really looking for logic in a film called "Snakes On A Plane"? :D

Holadem

Senior HTF Member
There are many definitions of "snake". Consider the immortal lyrics of Sir Mix-A-Lot's Baby Got Back:

My anaconda don't want none
Unless you've got buns, hun
You can do side bends or sit-ups,
But please don't lose that butt

Kinda puts your next paragraph into another perspective eh?

--
H

Ruz-El

Fake Shemp
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Russell
Cripes Holadem! If your going to go there, this is going to end up a Hentai picture!:b

MatthewLouwrens

Senior HTF Member
I wondered about that myself. The only reason I can think of? A snake crawls into someone's clothes, they panic, and in the need to get the snake as far away from them as possible they remove their clothes.

Nick Martin

Senior HTF Member
Oh come on, why ask why?

Forget the nudity, I just want to see Sam Jackson use a Taser on a snake, and watch him whip a guy with another snake. That alone makes it worth seeing.

todd s

Senior HTF Member
I read that the producers had Sam do a scene where he says that interenet-created line. :emoji_thumbsup:

Thomas Newton

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Thomas Newton

By "more deaths", I don't think they mean "of snakes" :)

A snake bite may not be particularly gory, but there are a number of poisonous snakes whose venom would cause victims to die in horrible agony. Maybe they are hoping to make up in screaming what they lack in gore.

Now for a bad joke...

Q: What do you get if the snakes get into the cockpit, and kill the pilots, causing the plane to crash and burst into flames?

A: That famous Road Kill Cafe speciality -- Shake and Bake Snake!

Thomas Newton

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Thomas Newton
The story must take place in November. How do I know this? Because for the venomous snakes, the day of the flight will be Fangsgiving!

Anyone else think that we need a lit -- perhaps flashing -- "Now Boa ding" sign in the movie? (Someone had a fun time with that one!)

ANOTHER SNAKE ON THE CRAWL

(Passengers)
We don't need no boa constrictors
Samuel L. Jackson will cage you all
No deadly pit vipers biting our ankles
Please, Samuel Jackson, save us all

(Samuel Jackson)
Hey, you **** snakes, UP AGAINST THE WALL!

(Passengers)
All in all, our plane is headed for a big fall
All in all, it's just another place for snakes to crawl

(Music/solo break, punctuated by screaming from passengers who have been bitten)

Nick Martin

Senior HTF Member
Found this golden quote on Snakes On A Blog, a riff on Jackson's famous "Pulp Fiction" bible quote:

Esnakeiel 25:17

"The path of the righteous plane is beset on all sides by the iniquities of these snakes and the tyranny of those evil motherfuckers. Blessed is the plane, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the snakes through the friendly skies, for this plane is truly the snakes keeper and the finder of lost as shit motherfuckers. And I will strike down upon thee with lots of venom and motherfucking anger those who would attempt to crash my plane and destroy my snakes. And you will know my name is Samuel L. Motherfuckin’ Jackson when I lay my taser upon thee."

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks