What's new

Smallville season 6 (1 Viewer)

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
Weird is a good word to describe it alright.

One thing though, Lana + film noir mystique =
htf_images_smilies_yum.gif

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
Hated it. And, the idea of keeping the threat to Clark a secret seems pretty bad. I think telling him, "Lionel threatened to use kryptonite on you" would be better than letting him be blindsided by kryptonite later.

Mikel_Cooperman

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Mikey
Not a horrible episode and nowhere near as bad as say the Witches one from a few seasons ago but I thought it was a waste of an episode.

Was reading on Krytonsite that the CW has signed Welling and most of the others in the cast through a Season 8 but Rosenbaum only through Season 7 by his choice.

RobertR

Senior HTF Member
Mostly a waste of time, but I enjoyed seeing Welling do the "real" Clark Kent. I thought he did the mild mannered bumbler at least as well as Christopher Reeve, and much better than Routh.

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
Whoa whoa, wait a sec, they can't kill off Lex Luthor! He's, well...Lex Luthor!

Rosenbaum might do the occasional guest appearence I hope, what good is another season of the show without him? Although, if next season shows Clark's training to a great degree than maybe the season won't spend that much time in Smallville, they could probably have something happen in the final episode this season that will put a period on Lex.

Still, to think that this could be the last couple of episodes with Rosenbaum makes me sadder than you could imagine. :frowning:

And, Robert, Welling always plays the "real" Clark, he only pretends to be clumsy when he's at the Daily Planet.

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
I'm such an idiot sometimes :rolleyes, I just realized that we are only on season 6 so we've got Rosenbaum for at least another season.

I actually can't blame him for dropping out after season 7, the poor guy is missing all of his best hair years. :D

Abe D

Agent
Real Name
Abe D
Awful episode - poor concept, poorly executed.

Oh, and it's funny how Lana's gunshot wound jumped from her left side, to her right, then back to her left.

Adam Lenhardt

Senior HTF Member
I enjoyed the episode quite a bit. Loved the black and white cinematography. Every scene had a couple love letter shots to the genre. First time we've seen Clark do the rigidly seperated identities.

And it's not Kryptonite that Lana and Lionel are protecting Clark from:It's Helo with Phantom enhancement, if the preview for next week is any clue

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
Lana thinks or thought that Lionel was going to use Clark's weakness against him, and it only makes sense to me to tell him that. That way, if Lionel walks up and says, "Hey, Clark! Look at this neat glow necklace I got at the Pussycat Dolls show!" Clark will know to run away.

nickGreenwood

Second Unit
Real Name
Nick Greenwood
After the last few episodes this one was kind of just there. I liked 40's Clark, Tom really has the part down now and looked like the comic from the time frame.

Kristen + black and white = no way, part of her "allure" is her exotic look and it was missing in the black and white scenes. I thought Erica looked far better in the b&w stuff. I thought Allison looked good no matter what era. :)

The whole hiding stuff from Clark is annoying, but it will all come out eventually. And he's done it to her so part of her motive may be to hold back information on him for once.

RobertR

Senior HTF Member
Obviously, but by "real" I mean the "mild mannered reporter" of previous TV shows, movies, and comics--the guy we're USED to seeing.

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
To me Clark merely knowing that something is up and that someone is plotting something against him is enough in and of itself to put him on a high enough alert to where no one will be able to sneak an attack on him now.

If Lex has some superfreak that he plans to sic on Clark he'll get his genetically enhanced ass handed to him.

Ric Easton

Senior HTF Member

Yeah, I loved this at first too. But then I realized its all Jimmy's dream. It's not even Clark's. So how does Clark eventually get the idea? Welling did such a good job with it. I just wish it wasn't part of someone else's bump on the head fantasy.

Despite that great fanboy moment, another wasted episode.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Geez, Lex's is definitely approaching maniacal status with that final reveal at the end.

Had to chuckle at Lana's pronouncement to Lex that she'll never hurt the man she loves (Clark, not Lex). Haha.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NHCondon
Recent bookmarks