What's new

Smallville Season 6 Blu-Ray & HD-DVD 9/18 (1 Viewer)

Grant H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Grant H
So...you've finally shown your true colors. -- Fuzzy lady who gets turned into a robot in Superman 3.

John Berggren

Senior HTF Member
I may pick this up on Blu Ray if only to express my support. Season 6 feel quite far from the heights this show once reached. This is speaking as someone who's always seen this show as a guilty pleasure.
Hoping to see an upturn in S7. Of course if Chloe actually dies, not so much...

Andrew Grall

Supporting Actor
I thought season 6 was better than season 5 overall...

Any chance they'll release season 5 on Blu-Ray? I know it is out on HD-DVD...

Eric F

Screenwriter
S1 is one of the items listed on WBs page of yet to be released HD/BLU items for the forthcoming year. If they do indeed start releasing all the seasons on BLU I might consider picking it up.

Jason_V

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jason
Pre-ordered mine from the WB store for a steal last week ($47) and it *should* be in my hands tomorrow or Monday. At least that's what they told me. I can't wait. And sign me up for the other seasons on BR, too.

MattFini

Supporting Actor
I ordered both season 5 and 6 on HD DVD from the WB store this week. Both seasons for $89 was quite a steal as far as I was concerned.

And for my money, Season 6 was nearly flawless. The best since S3 anyway.

I really can't wait to check out some Smallville on HD DVD!

EricW

Senior HTF Member
luckily i'm not such a fan of this show that i watch it weekly, and it flies under my radar enough that i don't get spoilerized with major plot revelations as it runs, so watching this on HDDVD is a huge treat. can't say the same for Lost or Heroes, as those shows are just too big to not let stuff leak out to the mass media and network promos during the season...

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks