What's new

Smallville 5/20/03 (1 Viewer)

Phil Dally

Stunt Coordinator
Perhaps the ship nuetralized the key as it did Lana's necklace and this is all a dream sequence for Clark. Maybe the ship will send Krypto as a peace offering so Clark will face his destination.

What is the realavence of Terrence Stamp being the voice of Jor-El? Did he take over for Brando in the other Superman Movies or play him in the adventures of Lois and Clark?

When will Dean Caine show up on the show?

Gregg Shiu

Second Unit
Real Name
Gregg Shiu
Just saw the finale and I have to admit, I can't wait for the NEXT season! Quite a bit of things I could nitpick, but won't be joining that club. I did find it kind of weird for Clark to use the Red Kryptonite to feel better for all the harm done. Seems to me he'll be doing more good by going to Metropolis and saving people unaffected by Red Kryptonite. I wonder what will happen with Lex and Chloe. Can't wait, can't wait, can't wait.

Jesse Blacklow

Senior HTF Member
Whoever would rather take Chloe over Lana need a prompt, decisive and effective azz beatin'! uuuuuuugh.....
Hmmm...simpering brat who always dresses in pink and never says what she wants or smart, hip girl who's never afraid to speak her mind. Tough choice, huh? If Chloe would just get over Clark, she would be a kickass chick. Why the producers chose to make the show All About Lana is beyond me, but it needs to stop. Like, now. Besides, Alison Mack could act circles around Kristen "I can only look vapid or overly concerned" Kreuk anyday. And she looks better too.

JustinCleveland

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Justin Cleveland
Jesse: because, Clark had a crush on Lana Lang, not "Chloe Sullivan" when he looked at his past. To their credit, they are doing a lot to stay with mythos... a lot to destroy it, too, but that's another matter.

Howard Glenn

Stunt Coordinator
How long are the creators of this show planning on staying in Smallville? Correct me if I'm wrong, but these kids have to be graduating by the end of next season no?

So, assuming that this show stays on the air for a while, will it soon be called 'Metropolis'?

The beginning of Season Three has a fair amount of "fixing" to do given how the recent season ended. Chole may have become obsessive and pissed off at Clark, but it's way out of her character to suddenly become Dark Chole. Next we'll be seeing her taking a bath with meteorite rocks...which might not be so bad.

Howie

Dan Rudolph

Senior HTF Member
Clark, Pete and Lana just finished their sophmore year. They've never really said for sure, but I think Chloe's a year older as she seemed established at the school paper when the rest were incoming freshmen.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
I've always thought Chloe was in the same grade as Clark, Pete and Lana. But I have no idea if next year is their Junior or Senior year. Clark drives, and so does Pete, so unless they were held back, I'd think this past year was their Junior year.

Diallo B

Screenwriter
How long are the creators of this show planning on staying in Smallville?
Today, I read an article on ew.com where the actor that plays Lex Luthor stated that the show would last another 2 potentially 3 years. It seemed as though he meant that would be the lifetime of the show.

djb

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Well, eventually Clark and company will be going to college ...

Does Smallville even have a college?

Dan Rudolph

Senior HTF Member
Smallville's population is about 45,000 according to the pilot. A town of that size would usually have a college of some sort.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Well, Clark could do the community college route for 2 years, and then head to a 4-year college in 3 years for his college junior/senior years (especially if Clark had to stay close to home to help with the farm).

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
In the movie, Clark doesn't go to college, he travels to the arctic north where the Fortress of Solitude is built for him, and the crystals from Jor-El do the edumacating of Kal-El for 10 years or so.

In the comics, I do know that Clark goes to college (he meets Lori Lemaris, the mermaid, in college). I can't remember if Clark went to Metropolis University or not.

Okay, doing some digging...digging...

I was right:

http://theages.superman.ws/Encyclopaedia/clark.php

Jason Seaver

Senior HTF Member
Of course, that's pre-Crisis. :) What does John Byrne's "Man Of Steel" say about Clark's college years - or, for that matter, what will Mark Waid's "Birthright" say?

Dan Rudolph

Senior HTF Member
Same thing, largely, at least as far as Lori Lemaris is concerned. I'm not sure where he went to school, btu he worked at the Smallville paper awhile before moving to Metropolis.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks