What's new

Smallville 11/12/03 (1 Viewer)

JustinCleveland

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Justin Cleveland
Agreed. No ifs, ands, or buts, this was a pathetically poor episode. The subplot with Chloe and Luthor was great, but completely relegated to the background, like they didn't even want it mentioned.

I also agree that they need to shit, or get off the pot, with Lana and Clark. I liked the teasing in season 2. Let's get on with it now.

Chad R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Chad Rouch
I say, kill Lana off, and give Kristin Kreuk her own show called "Be Honest With Me." Then, Clark can be haunted by demons that he couldn't save her and start working him towards being Superman again, and since Lana has served her purpose in the mythos she's not really needed anymore.

Also, Kristin Kreuk could be the center of attention on her own show, like the WB did for that "Gilmore Girls" kid with "One Tree Hill."

Qui-Gon John

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Co
Hey, that'd work for me. I always thought Clark should go after Chloe vs. Lana. This way, he'd wind up with her!
I like it, I hope it turns out to be true!

Chad R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Chad Rouch
It depends on how far they're willing to go with it, whether it's a one time thing or permanent.

The monkey in the wrench:

Chloe is apparently popular enough that DC is going to incorporate her into the comics, and I gathered it was the Superman timeline, not Superboy or anything like that. So, if Gough/Millar wants to pull a switch on us, this makes it difficult for them.

Dan Rudolph

Senior HTF Member
I'm getting sick of them not using Pete. Are they afraid their viewers will think they're watching UPN? He had 20 sec this episode (I timed it) and was off the screen for half that.

Mikel_Cooperman

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Mikey
Yeah the will they or wont they is getting old. They certainly have prooved that they do have some good ideas but always seem to keep going back the Clark and Lana stuff.
For a releationship that never lasted in the comics (unless that has changed since I stopped reading them)they are sure putting most of their energy into them.

Heres a twist, Just do what a lot of the slash stories have already done, put Clark and Lex together.

Jesse Blacklow

Senior HTF Member
Mikel_Cooperman: I'm totally with you. If you aren't already a member, you're a perfect candidate for Television Without Pity's Smallville recaps and forums.

Plus, in the comics, Lana and Pete get married, so why don't they just go ahead and do that?

JustinCleveland

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Justin Cleveland
Patrick,

At least start them in a relationship, or plant the seeds. It would be a good way to do something with a forgotten character (Pete) and to change the tone of Lana.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks