What's new

Directors Smallest Crowd you saw at a movie theater. (1 Viewer)

Ryan L B

Supporting Actor
"Baby Geniuses", (yes, i did suck and was the WORST movie I ever saw) there was like 4 people there including myself. Also "Joe Somebody" opening weekend with my self and another couple, plus the Lowes theater where it was showing, cut off the bottem of the screen!

Brian Lawrence

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Brian
Wise Guys I was the sole person in the theater. The Owner of the theater offered me 5 free passes in exchange for letting him close up early, Nope I sat there and watched the movie :D

Andrew_Sch

Senior HTF Member
I think it was the Truman Show at a second run theater. My mom and I were there and then there was the vice principal from my elementary school, coincidentally enough, and some other random person.

Jay E

Senior HTF Member
Re-Animator

Saw this in Times Square with my brother along with 2 drunks (no, not my parents).

chris_m_white

Stunt Coordinator
My girlfriend and I were the only ones in the theater when we saw the live action 101 Dalmations in January of 97.

george kaplan

Senior HTF Member
Before my son was born, my wife and I would go to a movie every week. We always went to see whichever top 10 film had been out the longest, and we always saw the first show on Saturday morning. Over half the time, we were the only two in the theater.

Henry Gale

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Henry Gale
Grazing thru the multiplex (after viewing the feature I'd paid to see) I wandered into the Mouse Hunt auditorium. It was empty. The movie had just started and I laughed in solitude 'til the end. Someone did eventually make some money from me, I now own the DTS LD.

Cary T

Screenwriter
I know someone who works at a theater, he reported to me no one, that's 0 person was in the noon showing of some movie not worthy of knowing.

Gabe D

Senior HTF Member
A few years back I had a 6-month free pass to a local theater, so my brother & I went to see a late show of Honey, I Blew Up the Kid. We arrived about 7 or 8 minutes late, and we were the only people who showed up. They were about to close early, but they turned everything back on for us. That was nice of them.

Jason Boucher

Stunt Coordinator
Beauty and the Beast IMAX (my date, me and one other couple in an IMAX theater at night). Only 2 employees. The other couple started necking pretty heavy, which made it difficult to watch the big screen.

Parenthood (my date and me) in a one screen rural theater. Guy in the projection booth yelled out, "are you ready for me to start the movie?"

Bill J

Senior HTF Member
That would have to be when I went to one of the last showings of Apollo 13 in the theater. It was one of those theaters inside of a mall and like 10:45 at night. I'm pretty sure that I was the only person in the place.

Brett Hancock

Supporting Actor
Dirty Work is such an awesome movie. Yeah I thought there would be more people at Jay and Silent Bob but there weren't. O well I got to bust a flow during cause I got high. It was dope.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ertugrul
Recent bookmarks