What's new

slow with classic release announcements (1 Viewer)

Matt Hough

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt Hough
Well, FLAMINGO ROAD is definitely coming in the second Crawford box Warners has set for 2007. I don't think the other titles in this box have been revealed.

We also know to expect THE PIRATE and the Mickey/Judy box in 2007 along with an Esther Williams set.

Corey

Screenwriter
all the fine cannibals will most likely be in the natalie wood set planned next year, some came running will be in the sinatra set, cimmaron is to be in the glenn ford set and Feltenstein mentioned a summer place being released in the near future as well.

kenNew

Stunt Coordinator
Like Ken Koc I'm awaiting the new HOW THE WEST WAS WON. There hasn't been much said about it recently and that worries me.

Matt Hough

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt Hough

Somewhere along the line, I totally missed any announcement about this. I love this film, and while the last DVD release was a distinct improvement from the laserdisc in terms of sharpness and color, we certainly need an anamorphic transfer, more of the original image (if possible), and sound that takes advantage of the sound that was a hallmark of CInerama presentations.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maanw2357
Recent bookmarks