What's new

Slider Season 3, where is it? (1 Viewer)

AmandaC

Auditioning
Guess what everybody???? Season 3 Sliders will more than likely be released on July 19, 2005. YAY!!!! I'm very happy obviously :) I had checked scifi.com and the events calendar last night and it said that it would be released 7/19. I can't find the link to it anymore, but I just hope it comes out when they said it would.

Jeff#

Screenwriter
SLIDERS' most troubled season, the third also has the most episodes -- 25.
The 4th season I believe has 22, and the 5th and last just 19.

Eddy-C

Supporting Actor
I just read that link explaining why Wade left the series. He thought it was FUNNY for her to be "raped" by Kromaggs? eww. that is so messed up.

BernieV

Stunt Coordinator
For me Sliders ended with season two. I really enjoyed the first set [DDD's sale price $51.84], but I'd rather not watch its descent to mediocrity. The series' concept of parallel universes with a fixed reference point (San Francisco) got lost amidst corny Kromagg duels and monsters-of-the-week. The writing, acting and directing took such a nosedive, seasons 3-5 seem like a different show. I dunno, maybe I'd reconsider if they do a best of S3-5 in one volume, but my advice is to quit while you're ahead and don't diminish the experience.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks