What's new

Sleepy Hollow Hd Dvd quick review (1 Viewer)

Steve Blair

Second Unit
Just finished watching it and all I can say is BEAUTIFUL. This hd dvd presents the film like it should be. The film is dark and gritty with muted colors as it was intended to be. It looked great on my panny 50" plasma and the dolby digital+ sound was excellent as well, especially with dialog. It also had the teaser and full trailers in hd and a good bit of extras that I haven't gotten around to yet. Highly recommended!

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
Yesterday, I received both, my new 1080p display which is the HP 65" display and the new Paramount discs. Sleepy Hollow was the first disc I played in it's entirety on my new display and I was very impressed by the presentation. The film is a guilty pleasure of mine and I was delighted to watch it in high definition.

Crawdaddy

Terry-A

Agent
Real Name
Terry Anderson
i had trouble with sleepy hollow with 1.4 firmware...it skipped and sound would go out when he first enters the party at baltus vantassles house...i watched it thru and the picture didnt look right to me....after buying over 30 HDDVD's i knew something wasnt right with this.....i reloaded 1.2 firmware back again and whaaaalaaaaaaa.....fantastic picture and great sound...sleppy hollow is one of my favorite movies and so is van helsing...there the main reasons for buying HDDVD....Hahahaaaaa!!!!!and the other 30 movies i have....

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks