What's new

Sleeper Cell Season 2 (1 Viewer)

Chris

Senior HTF Member
I enjoyed this show last year. It's not bad. Admittedly, this year it has a much harder task; it follows a great show (Dexter) and it is clearly not in the same league as that program.

That having been said, tonight's premiere of Season 2 was interesting - but so much information is unknown, it's hard to really peg down where this is going.

But it is interesting ;)

David Dias

Stunt Coordinator
I don't have Showtime, so I have to wait until they release this new "season" on DVD. I thought the first season was great and am really curious about this continuation. In terms of timeline, does it continue where the other one left off? Will the African-American guy be undercover again?

chuck_b

Supporting Actor
Caught the first two episodes on ON DEMAND last night (where all 8 are there now for those who cannot wait). I loved this show last year and am also impressed with the first two episodes so far. I am not sure it can top last years premiere season, but it feels basically the same and moves along quickly. I cannot understand why this show is not more popular - it did receive an emmy nomination last year and for me feels different enough from most similar shows to keep me involved and interested in where it goes. Having the entire season completed in one week is also interesting - talk about the need for ON DEMAND or a DVR.

Raasean Asaad

Supporting Actor
I wish I had known it was available "On Demand" last night, I would have immediately watched the next episode

RobertW

Supporting Actor
it seems like this season they're really going wild on the boobie shots. not that i'm complaining, mind you. :D

Chris

Senior HTF Member
I do like this 8-show season in one week bit. Keeps the action rolling.

Chris

Senior HTF Member
Holy crap. I have to admit, I was pretty taken aback by where this episode went - I didn't think the season was going to go this direction at all!

Chris

Senior HTF Member
Well.. that was interesting. What the heck of a way to end the finale.. jeez, here we get talk often about shows hitting the reset button, no major changes, etc. I don't know how you could permanently change a show in any more significant manner then this.

Chris

Senior HTF Member
Even if he's not dead, his career as a UC is. Terrorists know who he is, and they know he's FBI. So, kind of rules out him ever being an insider ever again. If he's not dead, he's a man with a giant freaking bulls-eye on his back.

RobertW

Supporting Actor
so, if and when there's a next season, are we gonna see a Fugitive-type scenario with Darwin chasing Fariq(Farad?) across the entire Middle East?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks