What's new

Six Feet Under 4.01 - Falling Into Place (1 Viewer)

Ted Lee

Senior HTF Member
i wasn't sure if you guys were saying you thought david did (or did NOT) know that nate did the ol' switcheroo with the ashes???

John_Lee

Supporting Actor
A couple of years ago, I happened to be at the grave site for my grandmother when the grave digger arrived. Granted it was sandy Louisiana soil, but he had it dug 6 ft deep with squared sides in well under 2 hours using a single shovel. Very impressive.

John_Lee

Supporting Actor
A couple of years ago, I happened to be at the grave site for my grandmother when the grave digger arrived. Granted it was sandy Louisiana soil, but he had it dug 6 ft deep with squared sides in well under 2 hours using a single shovel. Very impressive.

Markus Lidstrom

Stunt Coordinator
Lets not forget that Nate's death visions have all come to fruitition with the exception of him, Maya, and Brenda walking up the stairs at the funeral home. Or am I mistaken?

Robert Ringwald

Senior HTF Member
Also, on the HBO recap it says that David was aware, or at least seems to hint at it.

I noticed Brenda looked noticably pregnant too in the shot of her with the black top, and commented that it was too much of a difference to believe it was the same night... ;)

Robert Ringwald

Senior HTF Member
Also, on the HBO recap it says that David was aware, or at least seems to hint at it.

I noticed Brenda looked noticably pregnant too in the shot of her with the black top, and commented that it was too much of a difference to believe it was the same night... ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks